Let’s find out if Woahc.com is a scam site or trustworthy website.
- Domain Name –Woahc.com
- Website Name: SOCIAIA
- Domain Registration Date Per WHOIS:2022-12-07
- Domain RegistrarAlibaba Cloud Computing Ltd.
- Email: service@oeiduwm .com
- Kristal F.I. Societa’a Responsabilita’ Limitata Semplificata, Milano (MI) Via Tonale 12 CAP 20125
- Company Registration No: MI-2595919
- Products Categories On Its Site: NEW ARIVAL, WOMEN AND MEN, COATS, SHOES and ACCESSORIES.
- Products Listed on Its Website: HUGE Teddie Bear, Tayto Potato Shark Mochi Plush and Astro Tayto Potato Mochi Plush. Also, LOOONG Family Long Cat Kitten Plush Pillow Toy, Shrine Pyramid earring -: Turquoise. Shrine Pyramid EARRING -: Moonstone. Men’s Hippie Print Plush Thick, Long-Sleeved Sweater Cardigan. Free Spirit V-Neck Maxi Dress.
Hhxfos claims to be an online shopping site that sells various products like the ones listed above. There are many things that you need to know before shopping at this online store.
Sales and Discounts:
Woahc lists many products for sale with substantial discounts. Scam sites often offer such discounts in order to lure people to their scams.
Our Final Verdict:
We can conclude that Woahc may be one of the most suspicious websites based on the above mentioned reasons.
Click >HERE to see a list of suspicious websites. Or scroll down in our “Scams” category and find information about different types of scams. You can also navigate our website by clicking >HERE.
You can leave a comment about the company below. You can also share this review via your social media accounts with your family and friends to let them know about this online store.
Many online shops claim to offer huge discounts on many items, but they are often scams. Avoid these online shops or do your research before buying anything. Most of these online stores won’t ship the items purchased to clients, or deliver inferior or unreliable items. Scam online shops may charge clients their credit cards randomly, without their consent. If you’ve ever been charged incorrectly by a scam website, you should immediately notify your bank or credit union to protect your credit card details.
NOTE: These sites often change their website names and entire content from time to time. The above review was based on information provided by the website at the date mentioned. If you discover any additional details beyond what we provided in this review, it is likely that this online store has changed its details. It is still suspicious.