This Sterroll review will give you detailed information about the online store. It will help you to determine if it is a scam or a legitimate company.
- Domain Name: Sterroll.com
- Website Name: Serverroll
- Domain Registration Date Per WHOIS:2022-10-09
- Domain Registrar: NameSilo, LLC
- Email: service@sterrol l.com
- Address and Name of the Parent Company: YINO 4 Place Henri De Turenne 66000 Perpignan France
- Registration Number 839937422
- Its Website Offers the Following Product Categories: Slippers, Footwear, Shoes, Women’s and Men’s
- Products Listed on Its Website: Men’s casual design long-sleevecoat, Men’s casual design short sleevecoat, Classic Style Men Loafer Shoes. Black and white Gingham Premium Cotton Trench Coat, Pant, Sapphire Blue Premium Woo Rich Suit. Winston Chestnut Antique Calf.
Social Media Presence
It is not possible to find a social media icon that links to a business-related social media page. Legit online stores usually offer social media icons that link to their pages, groups, or profiles on social media. Sterroll might not have a social network presence.
Security for the website
It has supplied the fake trust seal logos McAfee and Norton. Its few Product Details pages. If you shop on this site, your financial and personal information like your credit card number might be stolen.
Customer Complaints & Delivery:
According to complaints from buyers of similar online stores, the delivery times, customer support and after-sales services are very poor.
Our Final Verdict:
We can confirm that Sterroll is a suspicious website based on all the facts.
Click >HERE to see a list of suspicious websites. Or scroll down in our “Scams” category and find information about different types of scams. You can also navigate our website by clicking >HERE.
You can leave a comment about the company below. You can also share this review via your social media accounts with your family and friends to let them know about this online store.
Many online shops claim to offer huge discounts on many items, but they are often scams. Avoid these online shops or do your research before buying anything. Most of these online stores won’t ship the items purchased to clients, or deliver inferior or unreliable items. Scam online shops may charge clients their credit cards randomly, without their consent. If you’ve ever been charged incorrectly by a scam website, you should immediately notify your bank or credit union to protect your credit card details.
NOTE: These sites often change their website names and entire content from time to time. The above review was based on information provided by the website at the date mentioned. If you discover any additional details beyond what we provided in this review, it is likely that this online store has changed its details. It is still suspicious.