This post on Smscaster Scam explains the scammers behind the Smscaster website. Please take a moment to read this post.
Have you ever received messages from an unidentified sender? You should not reply to messages from unknown senders. Why are these fake SMS messages being sent to the United Kingdom by Smscaster.com This Smscaster Scam article will inform you about this scam. The readers are asked to refrain from responding to such texts messages. Please take the time to read this post.
Smscaster is a scam that con artists.
Smscaster.com software has been used by hackers online to send out fake texts messages. Smscaster.com is a secure portal used to send bulk text messages. Now, cybercriminals are exploiting this software in order to scam and attract potential victims. It is best to not respond if you are sent a message asking for money, financial details or personal information.
- Trust Score: Smscaster’s trust score is a solid 93 percent. It has a good trust score, so we can trust it.
- Smscaster was first registered on January 4, 2006. It was established many years ago.
- Registrar – Smscaster is registered through the NAMECHEAP IN
- Expiry date: Smscaster will end on January 4, 2026.
Key Features of Smscaster.com
- Visit this site at https://www.smscaster.com/.
- SMS uses no pre-pay or registration fees. The only restriction is that one can only use their mobile phone.
- Multiple messages do not have to be limited. One can send unlimited number of messages.
- This software is very convenient, according to the Smscaster Scam.
- You can send messages using many languages, such as Korean and French, German, Dutch and Chinese.
- Auto-replies may be enabled. One can specify keywords to enable auto-reply to sender.
- Input the data from the phone book and send personalized texts to everyone.
- The software on this website allows one to send bulk messages.
- The messages can be sent by a computer and/or a mobile device.
Let’s wrap up the post by sharing some authentic details about Smscaster.com. This site is secured because it has a good trust ranking and a long life expectancy. It boasts a trust score of 93 per cent and a life expectancy of 16 years. Scammers are using Smscaster Scam to send phishing text messages. Beware of fraudsters like these.
What suggestions do you have for this post? Leave a comment below with your suggestions.