Are you curious about Jlypoint’s real face? You’re here because we have the answer. Let’s see if Jlypoint.com is a scam or a trustworthy website.
- Domain Name: Jlypoint.com
- Website name Jlypoint
- Domain Registration Date Per WHOIS:2022-07-30
- Domain Registrar: NameSilo, LLC
- Email: service@jlypoint .com
- Address and Name of the Parent Company: YINO 4 Place Henri De Turenne 66000 Perpignan France
- Registration Number 839937422
- Its Website Offers the Following Product Categories: Slippers, Footwear, Shoes, Women’s and Men’s
- Products Listed on Its Website: Men’s casual style long sleeve jacket, Classic Style Men’s Loafer Shoes and Charcoal Subtle Wool Rich Double Breasted Tut, Vintage Genuine Leather Boots Full-Grain Ankle Designer Shoes Men High Qty Fall Booties Short Brown Lace up, Men’s Vintage Scplicing Handmade Martin Boots.
Social Media Presence
Boomervin provided fake social media icons that redirect you to the respective sites’ home pages when you click them. This is in addition to sending you to its business-related social media profiles or groups.
Boomervin’s website matches multiple problematic sites, thanks to its website theme and many other details.
Our Final Verdict:
All of these facts show that Jlypoint has been identified as a suspicious website.
Click >HERE to see a list of suspicious websites. Or scroll down in our “Scams” category and find information about different types of scams. You can also navigate our website by clicking >HERE.
You can leave a comment about the company below. You can also share this review via your social media accounts with your family and friends to let them know about this online store.
Many online shops claim to offer huge discounts on many items, but they are often scams. Avoid these online shops or do your research before buying anything. Most of these online stores won’t ship the items purchased to clients, or deliver inferior or unreliable items. Scam online shops may charge clients their credit cards randomly, without their consent. If you’ve ever been charged incorrectly by a scam website, you should immediately notify your bank or credit union to protect your credit card details.
These sites often change their website names and entire content from time to time. The above review was based on information provided by the website at the date mentioned. If you discover any additional details beyond what we provided in this review, it is likely that this online store has changed its details. It is still suspicious.