Scroll down to see all details about Columbia Employee Fraud or Legit.
Are you looking to find an online shop that offers attractive apparel at affordable prices Do you enjoy shopping online? Then, we came up the idea of an online shopping portal. Shopping online is popular in Canada, the United States, and other countries. We’ll be talking about Columbia employees in this article. First, we need to check Columbia Employee Scam or Legit
Columbia Employees Are an Authentic Portal
- Registration Date: This portal is registered on the 4th of May 1993. As you can see, this portal is not new.
- Expiry date: This portal will expire at 5pm on May 20, 2023
- Trust Score: This website has been awarded 96% for its trust score.
- Trust Index – This domain has received 100% as the trust indicator.
- About the Owner
- Customer Reviews
- Alexa Ranking: This website has an Alexa rank of 17188
As you can see, all of these points are in favor the website. Let’s take a look at the portal.
Columbia Employee Reviews: More about the Portal
This website has many options for clothing, including footwear, for kids and adults. It is important to verify that the portal is authentic.
- Type: This is an shopping site.
- Portal Address: https://www.columbia.com/
- Contact No.: (800). 622-6953
- Return Policy – Available in its original condition within 60 calendar days from purchase.
- Shipping Policy: The portal processes most stock items orders within 3 business days.
- Refund Policy Available. But the shipping charges for the returned items will not be refunded.
- Payment Method: Not Available The question then becomes: Is Columbia Employee Scammed?
- Social Networking Connection – Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, Linkedin and Tiktok
There are a variety of responses for the portal’s products. Some products get good ratings. Some products get average ratings. Other products have received poor ratings.
Customer Reviews Customers leave mixed reviews about the products on the portal’s official site. Some products get good ratings. Some products get average ratings. Other products have received poor ratings.
Based on the information above, do you think Columbia is a scam or legit? We suggest that you visit this website to see items with good reviews.
Also see tips for protecting yourself from online frauds and learn how you can protect yourself from credit card scams. Is this helpful? Please comment.