In summer, our skin is badly affected by strong sunlight, dust, and soil, especially on the face, because the skin of the face is very delicate. The effect of dust, soil, and strong sunlight is that pimples and acne appear on the front. There are a few ways in which you can get rid of acne in summer:
Cover Your Mouth And Head
First of all, do not go out in the hot sun. If you must go out, cover your face and head properly. Protect your face from direct sunlight.
Clean your face thoroughly daily. Wash the face 4-5 times a day with clean water and take steam at least once. The skin’s pores will open, and whatever dirt will be there will come out.
Don’t eat fried
Avoid eating fried food. This is also a big reason for getting pimples on the face. Avoid chips, samosas, pakoras, or such things as much as possible, or else they can increase the problem.
Eat fiber foods
The main causes of acne on the face are oily skin, stomach diseases, and dirt. Therefore, in addition to regular cleaning of your face, eat more things with fiber because they remove the dirt present in your body and keep the stomach clean.
If you are also troubled by acne, we have brought your special summer remedies, which are very easy and beneficial. Let’s know about these tips and learn how to use them?
- Cucumber face pack
First of all, take a cucumber and mash it well. Now add water and a teaspoon of sugar to it and mix it well. After that, apply it to the face and leave it for a while. After 10 minutes have passed, wash the face thoroughly with cold water.
- Honey mask
To apply the honey mask to the face, first wash the face with lukewarm water so that the dirt on the front is cleaned and the pores open. Apply honey to the face and leave it for 30 minutes. After this, wash the beginning again with lukewarm water and then pass the face with fresh water.
- Aloe vera gel
Aloe vera is a panacea for acne and pimples. For this, cut the aloe vera leaf, remove its gel, apply it well on the skin, and then let it dry. After that, wash off with lukewarm water.
It is manufactured from the bark and leaves of the witch hazel plant, Hamamelis virginiana, which thrives throughout North America. At the time, it seemed that very little study had been conducted on the effectiveness of witch hazel in the treatment of acne.
- How to Make a Combination A small saucepan filled with 1 cup of water and one tablespoon of witch hazel bark is the perfect size for this recipe.
- Initially, soak the witch hazel in water for 30 minutes before bringing the mixture to boil over a gas stove.
- Reduce the heat to a gentle simmer and continue to cook for another 10 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and leave it aside for another 10 minutes to cool.
- Remove the liquid from the filter and place it in a container that can be tightly sealed.
- Clean skin should be massaged with a cotton ball 1 to 2 times daily, or as often as necessary, until desired results are reached.
- Note that commercially manufactured versions may not include tannins because many tannins are lost during the extraction process.
Tree tree oil
Tea tree oil is a topical solution that may be used topically.
Melaleuca alternifolia is a tiny tree native to Australia that produces an essential oil derived from the tree’s leaves. Tea tree oil may treat a wide range of diseases, including acne.
- Make a saline solution by combining one part tea tree oil with nine parts water.
- Apply the mixture to the affected areas using a cotton swab dipped into the solution.
- If desired, apply a moisturizer to the skin.
- If necessary, continue this step 1 to 2 times daily, depending on your requirements.
What to do if you have sweat pimples
Sweat pimples should be treated in the same way as any other acne breakout:
- Wash the area twice a day with a gentle hand (do not scrape).
- Make use of items that are non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic, and oil-free.
- Avoid touching or picking at the wound.
- Acne medication should be used.
- Clothing, linens, and pillowcases that contact your acne-prone skin should be washed.
How to avoid getting sweat pimples
To avoid acne outbreaks caused by excessive sweating:
- Maintain your usual acne treatment practice, including cleaning your face and taking medication.
- Shower with antibacterial soap when times of excessive perspiration are over.
- Exercise apparel should be washed regularly.
- Avoid wearing clothing and accessories that are too tight.
- Try to find cooler regions with lower humidity levels; this is especially important during the warmest portion of the day.
· If possible, avoid wearing or utilizing restrictive clothes or equipment that may contribute to acne outbreaks (e.g., a chinstrap causing chin acne breakouts).
Tips for avoiding heat rashes
Heat rash can be prevented by taking precautions before entering situations that may cause excessive sweating. Exercise outside, for example, should be avoided during the warmest portion of the day when possible.
Here are a few more recommendations:
- When the weather is hot, wear soft, loose-fitting clothing made of lightweight cotton or moisture-wicking fabric.
- During hot weather, seek shelter or air conditioning.
- Cool water and a mild soap should be used while washing or bathing to avoid drying the skin.
- It is preferable not to use a towel while drying your skin.
- ointments that include mineral oil or petroleum should be avoided if they have the potential to clog pores
- Maintain good ventilation and temperature control in your sleeping space.
- Dot & Key Zit Zapping Face Serum
This serum fights bacteria, minimizes cracks, and fades blemishes, a salicylic acid, tea tree, and clary sage oil blend. Use this serum twice daily. Make sure to apply it on the face before makeup.
- Ayush Anti Pimple Turmeric Face Wash
This beauty product contains the properties of turmeric, which is known for its purifying and antiseptic properties. Nalpamaradi Thailam is used to reduce skin infections and cleanse the skin. Vetiver, peepal, and amla have been mixed in them.
- Lotus Organics Divine Petals Toner-Mist
It will have a unique effect on your skin. This alcohol-free solution is enriched with fresh flowers of organic frangipani, which soothes the skin. It retains its moisture to give a natural shine to the skin throughout the day.
- Suryaputra Natural Face Pack
This beauty product is a natural formula. This product is made from ancient Ayurveda formula, which has no side effects. It cures active acne and pimples and also reduces its scars and swelling.
You can also regularly include these home remedies in your skincare routine because all these ingredients deep clean your skin. Due to this, your skin remains healthy continuously, and problems like pimples do not bother you.
Let us tell you how to get rid of pimples in summer. If you use these methods regularly, then pimples and pimple marks will disappear from your face with time. But keep in mind that if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, be sure to consult your beautician once!