Pimples or acne can occur in any part of the face, but when they knock on sensitive areas like your mouth, it is very troublesome. If we do not take any immediate treatment for acne around our mouth, there is a risk of spreading its infection. In this case, you may have to face more acne. How to get rid of pimples around your mouth? Here are Some home remedies that can help us get rid of this acne caused due to hormonal changes, infections, etc. These natural remedies not only get rid of pimples but also help in preventing them from spreading.
What is the source of acne around the mouth?
An irritated or regularly touched skin region around the mouth may increase the likelihood of acne forming there. Here are a few of the most prevalent causes of acne around the mouth:
Breathing via your chin strap on a helmet might cause clogging of the pores surrounding your mouth. If you’re wearing a sports helmet with a chin strap, check sure it isn’t excessively tight around your neck or jaw. After using a chin strap, you may gently wash your face and chin with soap and water.
If you play a musical instrument that sits on your chin, such as a violin, or continually contact the region surrounding your mouth, such as the flute, you may get blocked pores and acne around your mouth.
If you use shaving cream or shaving oil, it is possible that it could clog pores or irritate sensitive skin, resulting in acne.
It’s possible that your everyday skincare routine is to fault for blocked and irritated pores surrounding the mouth. Lip balm that is too oily or greasy may be a regular offender.
Anything that comes into touch with your chin has the potential to clog pores. Using your mobile phone while talking on your chin may be contributing to the development of acne around your lips or on your chin.
Androgens, which are male hormones, encourage sebum production, which clogs pores and contributes to acne. Hormonal variations may be caused by a variety of factors, including:
- Certain birth control drugs should be switched or started regularly.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a condition in which the ovaries produce too much estrogen (PCOS)
Today we are going to tell you about four such home remedies. So let’s know what these home remedies are?
1. Turmeric Powder – Turmeric is a major spice used in every household. Anti-inflammatory elements are found in sufficient quantities in it. It helps get relief from pimples on the lips in such a situation. Make a paste by mixing a pinch of turmeric powder with water to use it.
Keep this paste on the pimples on the lips for 10-15 minutes. Afterward, wipe it off with a wet cloth. Trying this remedy twice a day gives better results.
2. Carrot Oil – Carrot has antibacterial properties, which can help eliminate the pimples on the lips from the root.
Mix 3-4 drops of carrot oil with half a teaspoon of olive oil and apply it to the affected area. After 10 minutes, wipe it off your face with a wet cloth. Better results are seen by using this mixture 3-4 times a day.
3. Aloe Vera Gel – Aloe vera is the best treatment for pimples. It works to remove spots, but it also helps prevent pimples from spreading on the skin.
Soak a cotton swab in aloe vera gel, apply it to the acne, and leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Later wash off with lukewarm water. Repeat this 4-5 times a day.
4. Ice cubes– If you have a piece of ice in your house, pimples can be very relaxing. Ice reduces the redness of the pimple. It reduces the swelling also reduces irritation.
The dirt and oil around the pimple get completely removed through the ice. Wrap an ice cube in a cloth and apply it to the face for a few seconds.
What to do to avoid acne outbreaks around the lips.
Acne may be prevented by following a good skin care program. The following are examples of such items:
- Use a light or mild cleanser to wash your skin twice daily.
- Use cosmetics only if it is labeled as “noncomedogenic.” If you do, be sure it is (non-pore-clogging).
- Stay away from your face as much as possible.
- It would be best if you refrained from picking at pimples unless necessary.
- After your workout, take a hot shower.
- Use caution while applying lip balm to your lips to avoid getting any on your face or skin.
- Exclude your face from contact with greasy hair products!
- After playing an instrument that comes into contact with your face, wash your face immediately.
- Products for the face should only be oil-free and noncomedogenic.
Some useful products
This cream can prove to be the best to remove the problem of acne. It contains Vitamin-A, which helps protect the skin cells from getting damaged. Dead cells can be removed from the skin by using this cream. Also, it helps in the formation of new cells. Not only does it treat acne, but problems like wrinkles can also be overcome with the use of this cream.
Tazorac cream can be used for the severity of acne. This cream contains Tazarotene as an
active ingredient. It is a retinoid commonly used to relieve the problem of acne. Skincare experts recommend Tazorac Gel for mild to moderate acne breakouts. At the same time, it is advisable to apply Tazorac cream in severe cases.
Altreno cream can also prove to be good for removing acne. Many skin experts recommend adults apply Altreno when they are prone to acne. Altreno contains Tretinoin, which is a retinoid. It is generally considered effective in removing the problem of acne. Altreno is a lightweight cream that targets breakouts while moisturizing the skin.
So in this article, we are discussing how to get rid of pimples around your mouth. You can use any of these creams to remove the problem of acne. These creams can effectively remove the problem of acne, but keep in mind that before using these creams on the face, do a patch test. At the same time, if you feel any allergy to them, then contact the doctor immediately. Also, keep in mind that if the problem of acne is increasing more, after consulting the expert, apply any product on the face or skin.