BellyiShop is a great option for online purchases. Let’s first look at the truth about BellyiShop. You can read our BellyiShop review to find out if this is a scam or a legitimate company for any type of online transactions.
- Domain Name –Bellyishop.com
- Website name: Christmas
- Domain Registration Date Per WHOIS:2022-12-23
- Domain Registrar:Shanghai Meicheng Technology Information Development Co., Ltd.
- Contact Email:email@example.com
- Phone Number:+1 359999999
- Office, Company, Store, or Warehouse Address: 90 Drymen Road Glasgow, G612SY, UK
- Products Categories On Its Website: Wishlist
- Products Listed on Its Website:HG500TM 5-in-1 Metal Laser Welding machine, 2-piece multifunctional luggage, double deals on Black Friday/Cyber Monday, HUAWEI Mate XS2 Foldable 5G dual SIM Dual Standby smartphone, Smartwatch with Wireless Earphones (Works with both iPhone and Android), 2022 Ndeg5 Limited Calendar, 4Wheels eW-14 Four Wheel Scooter, etc.
Social Media Presence
It is not possible to find a social media icon that links to a business-related social media page. Legit online stores usually provide social media icons that link to their pages, social media groups, or profiles. Bellyishop might not have a social media account.
Our Final Verdict:
We can conclude that BellyiShop may be a scam website based on the above mentioned reasons.
Click >HERE to see a list of suspicious websites. Or scroll down in our “Scams” category and find information about different types of scams. You can also navigate our website by clicking >HERE.
You can leave a comment about the company below. You can also share this review via your social media accounts with your family and friends to let them know about this online store.
Many online shops claim to offer huge discounts on many items, but they are often scams. Avoid these online shops or do your research before buying anything. Most of these online stores won’t ship the items purchased to clients, or deliver inferior or unreliable items. Scam online shops may charge clients their credit cards randomly, without their consent. If you’ve ever been charged incorrectly by a scam website, you should immediately notify your bank or credit union to protect your credit card details.
NOTE: These sites often change their website names and entire content from time to time. The above review was based on information provided by the website at the date mentioned. If you discover any additional details beyond what we provided in this review, it is likely that this online store has changed its details. It is still suspicious.